Board Your Pets with Us
come see us today!
If you and your pet ever have to spend time apart, it helps to know that someone you trust will be there to care for them while you’re away. Center Hill Animal Clinic offers full boarding for dogs of all sizes and cats, too, with a focus on comfort, respect for your pet’s regular routine, and lots of love and attention to go around. We’re pet owners ourselves and would want nothing less for our own four-legged family members.
What to Expect
Our goal is to make every pet’s boarding experience as enjoyable and relaxing as possible. This is also very important for first-time boarders who have never been away from their families. We recommend bringing in your pet for an informal meet-and-greet (or several) prior to their boarding date so they can get to know our team and feel more secure in our facility.
Every pet’s boarding stay includes:
- A roomy kennel or cat condo where your pet can stretch out and relax
- A climate-controlled environment to increase comfort
- Soft blankets and bedding that are changed out and washed daily
- Windows for cats to look out at our hummingbird feeders
- Fresh water in clean stainless steel bowls
- Quality food promoting GI health (though you can bring food from home if your pet is on a strict diet)
- Veterinary supervision for pets with chronic illness
- Regular bathroom breaks and walks for our canine guests
Does your pet need a little extra care while they’re staying with us? At your request, we can also provide:
- A nail trim
- An exam
- Laser therapy
- Flea and tick prevention
- Other medication
Additional services come with a fee, so be sure to let us know as soon as possible what services your pet needs while they board.
What Your Pet Needs
To keep your pet and our other boarding guests healthy, we require up-to-date health records showing that your pet has had their vaccinations and parasite tests within the last 12 months. Please contact us at (662) 895-8387 to learn more about our requirements or request your pet’s boarding appointment today.